Requirements for applications to Family Medicine Residency Program are:
- Applications only accepted through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service), aamc.org.
- Participation with the National Resident Matching Program.
- Current enrollment in a medical school or a residency program, or active engagement in the clinical practice of medicine within the past 12 months (research and/or observerships do not qualify).
- Passing of board examinations (no more than two attempts on any USMLE or COMLEX exam).
- We do not sponsor visas of any type.
Application deadline is Jan. 15.
Competitive candidates will be notified and invited for a personal interview through email. Interviews will be scheduled from mid-October through January.