Applying to the General Surgery Residency Program
Our postgraduate training program in general surgery participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) for our two categorical positions.
To be eligible, you must have a minimum USMLE score of 220 on Steps 1 and 2, COMLEX score of 500 for osteopathic students. We do not accept visas.
To be considered for an interview, your application must be complete prior to Nov. 15. An application is considered complete when we have received all of the following:
- Completed ERAS application.
- Two letters of recommendation (minimum).
- Medical school transcript.
- Letter of support from the dean of your medical school.
- Part I and Part II USMLE/COMLEX Score. USMLE is required for all applicants.
After all applications are reviewed, candidates granted interviews will be contacted by email.