New name, new brand for health system
With a new brand promise of Making Healthy Personal, HonorHealth was born March 30, the public launch day for the health system's new name and brand. HonorHealth, formed after the merger of Scottsdale Healthcare and John C. Lincoln Health Network, is all about you, the most important word for our healthcare system.
"Our new brand reflects our mission — to improve the health and well-being of our community," said CEO Tom Sadvary. "I'm excited by our new brand and what it represents. After an intense couple years launching the integration of the services of two health systems, the new brand will help us unify around a common goal: making healthy personal. It will guide us to deliver on our promise every single day."
The health system's vision, "To be the partner of choice as we transform healthcare for our communities," is at the core of the new brand's promise. So are our values: Integrity, Caring, Accountability, Stewardship, Excellence and Respect.
HonorHealth is both a name and call to action. HonorHealth emphasizes the historic trustworthiness and integrity of our organization's brand. It demonstrates our respect and dedication to delivering the highest quality care in a personal and easy manner.
The new brand reflects our mission — to improve the health and well-being of our community in these ways:
- HonorHealth provides the right care at the right time at the right place.
- We communicate and collaborate across our system to ensure that you're always getting the best care.
- We work efficiently to provide care and reduce repeated questions and procedures.
- We explain what we're doing and clearly define steps to take to get healthier.
- HonorHealth focuses on you.
- We take the time to understand your unique needs.
- We engage you in conversations about health because we value your input.
- We're never too busy to go beyond what's expected to offer a helping hand.
- HonorHealth engages our communities in wellness.
- We focus on wellness so you can live your best life.
- We're proactive about your health.
- We offer support and guidance regardless of where you are on your health journey.
- HonorHealth makes it easier than ever for you to get the personalized care you need in a way that works for you.
- We transform access to care by providing the right care in the right places in our communities.
- We provide more access points to quality care than ever, and we're changing the way you get the care you need. More than 55 primary care, specialty care, immediate and urgent care locations help you stay healthy.
- We have more than 3,000 expert physicians, more than 10,000 dedicated employees, and more than 3,000 caring volunteers.
- HonorHealth continues to strengthen our communities, making sure that everyone has access to quality healthcare.
- In the past five years, almost 21,000 donors have supported our programs and projects.
- We have 141 years of combined experience serving our communities through outreach programs such as NOAH and Desert Mission.
HonorHealth offers an integrated system of care to bring simpler, more accessible healthcare to those who matter most — our patients and communities.
- Five acute-care hospitals:
- Deer Valley Medical Center.
- John C. Lincoln Medical Center.
- Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center.
- Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.
- Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center.
- Extensive outpatient care:
- Breast Health and Research Center.
- Greenbaum Specialty Surgical Hospital.
- HonorHealth Medical Group.
- Piper Surgery Center.
- Research Institute.
- Sonoran Health and Emergency Center.
- Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center.
- Virginia G. Piper Pediatric Center of Excellence – Children's Emergency.
- Foundations and community services:
- Adult Day Health Care.
- Children's Dental Clinic.
- Community Health Center.
- Desert Mission Food Bank.
- John C. Lincoln Health Foundation.
- Lincoln Learning Center.
- Neighborhood Outreach and Access to Health.
- Scottsdale Healthcare Foundation.