Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources
With COVID-19, things are changing rapidly. We have compiled a list of trusted resources, information for accessing community support services, and tips and articles to help you navigate the situation.
Public health resources
The most current information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is available from county, state and national public health agencies:
- Arizona Department of Health Services or call 844-542-8201
- Maricopa County Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Community support services
- 2-1-1 Arizona can connect you with local services, including information about financial, housing and food assistance. You can also download the 2-1-1 app or call 2-1-1.
- Area Agency on Aging offers services, including meal options, for adults aged 60+, and adults aged 18+ with HIV/AIDS, disabilities or long-term care needs.