Freedom from Smoking
Are you Ready to Be a Quitter?
Quitting smoking isn't easy - but it's easier with the right help. The American Lung Association's Freedom From Smoking program gives you options, resources and support to quit for good.
Freedom From Smoking is the premier smoking cessation program from the American Lung Association. It helps you develop a plan of action that leads to your quit day. You'll also get the support you need to remain smoke free for life.
What You'll Learn:
* How to know if you're really ready to quit
* Medications that can increase your success
* Lifestyle changes to make quitting easier
* How to prepare for your quit day
* Coping strategies for managing stress and avoiding weight gain
* Developing a new self-image
* How to stay smoke free for good
This is a FREE 7-week course that meets every Monday starting March 5th, to April 19th and one Wednesday March 28th from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
The classes will meet at the HonorHealth Virginia G. Piper Cancer Center, 10460 N 92nd Street, Suite 206.
Seating is limited. Registration is required. Please visit honorhealth.com/events or call (623) 580-5800 to register.
March 5th, 2018, 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.