TeleHealth Remote Monitoring
Remote patient monitoring is available through HonorHealth's TeleHealth service, which offers more than 30 disease management programs.
The service includes an easy-to-use appliance that offers significant benefits, such as:
- Providing care based upon your individual needs.
- Tracking and supporting you in following your care plan.
- Helping you learn to better manage your disease.
- Identifying opportunities for proactive intervention.
- Reducing your anxiety.
- Monitoring your vital signs.
TeleHealth remote monitoring services are available to you seven days a week, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For assistance, or to learn more about TeleHealth, please call the intake care coordinator at 480-882-4222.