Our postgraduate training program in general surgery participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) for our two categorical positions and four preliminary positions.
To be eligible, you must have a minimum score of 500 on COMLEX Part I and COMLEX Part 2, USMLE scores (optional) 210 on Step 1 and 220 on Step 2. No prior clinical experience is needed. We currently do not accept visas.
To be considered for an interview, your application must be complete prior to Nov. 15. An application is considered complete when we have received all of the following:
- Completed ERAS application.
- Two letters of recommendation (minimum).
- Medical school transcript.
- Letter of support from the dean of your medical school.
- Part I and Part II USMLE/COMLEX Score. (USMLE is required for all applicants).
After all applications are reviewed, candidates granted interviews will be contacted by email.
If you have questions about our program or the application process, please contact the program coordinator via email or call 602-870-6060, ext. 2696 between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. (MST).