Requirements for applications to the HonorHealth Thompson Peak Medical Center Internal Medicine Residency Program are:
- Applications are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service.
- Participation with the National Resident Matching Program.
- Current enrollment in a medical school or residency program, or active engagement in the clinical practice of medicine within the past 12 months (research and/or observerships do not qualify).
- Passing of required United States Medical Licensing Examination/Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination of the United States board examinations.
- Graduation date from medical school must be within last 3 years.
- We do not sponsor or accept applicants with visas.
Applications must include:
- Email address.
- Dean's letter.
- Medical school transcript.
- Personal statement.
- Board scores.
- Minimum of two letters of recommendation.
- For international graduates: Prior to starting in July, applicant must have an Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate.