HonorHealth Wound Care - Deer Valley Medical Center
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
19829 N. 27th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85027
The outpatient wound clinic is on the lower level of HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical Center. You can reach the medical center by taking the 27th Avenue exit off Loop 101 or the Yorkshire exit off Interstate 17, traveling west on Yorkshire, then north on 27th Avenue.
Bus 27 runs along 27th Avenue.
Specialists here work as a team to help manage wounds that are slow to heal due to such complications as diabetes, poor circulation and infection. Physicians and wound care nurses:
- Provide a personalized treatment plan including consults from a multidisciplinary team of experts.
- Treat patients of all ages, from children to the elderly.
- Understand the complexity of wound healing.
- Manage wounds to prevent unnecessary amputations.
Your team of experts may include:
- A board-certified hyperbaric physician who can evaluate your wound and, if necessary, refer you to the hyperbaric chamber at Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center. Pressurized oxygen in the hyperbaric chamber can promote healing in appropriate patients.
- Infectious disease specialists.
- Orthopedic surgeons.
- Pain management specialists.
- Plastic surgeons.
- Vascular physicians.
- Angiography of arteries and veins
- Biologic therapies and dressings
- Diabetic and nutritional counseling
- Diagnostic imaging, including Doppler ultrasound evaluation
- Home health
- Limb salvage
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Ostomy care
- Treatment of necrotizing infections that destroy soft tissue
- Wound debridement