Home health nursing services are provided through HonorHealth by registered nurses and licensed practical nurses. Nurses provide skilled care in accordance with your doctor's orders and as defined in your care plan.
Examples of skilled nursing include:
- Restorative nursing that helps you maintain progress from therapy.
- Physical assessment and teaching.
- Medication management.
- Intravenous therapy.
- Tube feeding.
- Pain management.
- Wound, ostomy and catheter care.
- Post-surgical care.
- Diabetic care management and teaching.
- Understanding a new diagnosis or disease process.
- Promotion of self-care with the highest level of independence.
Schedule an Appointment
You can arrange home health nursing services seven days a week, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Please call the intake care coordinator at 480-882-4222.