HonorHealth is a locally owned and locally operated non-profit health system serving an area of 1.6 million people in Phoenix and Scottsdale. The network encompasses five acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group, outpatient surgery centers, a cancer care network, clinical research center, medical education, a foundation and community services.
HonorHealth seeks physicians interested in either employment opportunities with the Medical Group or becoming part of the medical staff to help advance access to care and provide high-quality service to the community.
Reasons to work with HonorHealth include:
- Fully integrated inpatient and outpatient Epic electronic health record across the organization.
- Multiple physician leadership opportunities.
- Largest employed medical group in the area.
- Second-largest inpatient market share in Maricopa County.
- Robust health and benefit package.
To request more information, complete the form or call 888-391-9777 to talk with the HonorHealth physician recruiter. We look forward to learning more about you and your goals.