Our team members and physicians are focused on doing what’s right for our community. That is why we look more closely, go beyond the surface and see every dimension in everything we do, providing a level of care that defies the expected.
Shouldn’t your healthcare be just that – all about you? At HonorHealth, we care for every dimension of you. From the physical to the emotional, we go beyond what’s expected to provide the right care focused on what’s best for you.
- The needs of our community help us pinpoint not just what, but how to best provide the right solutions.
- Our team members, physicians and volunteers all work together to propel us forward.
- Our commitment to your wellness includes making sure you feel respected, safe and empowered to share with your care provider.
- With more than 90 years of experience, no one knows and understands our greater Phoenix community like we do.
And, we promise…
To not only live up to our name, but also follow through with action: Delivering care with integrity, respect and dedication to you.
We’re the hub that surrounds every area of our patients’ lives. So, for our patients, we’re united and always working to:
- Ensure our team members and locations are interconnected, creating a care experience that includes everything from prevention to treatment to support
- Offer care at numerous locations, including virtual options, and provide a variety of services throughout the Valley
When life is happening, the last thing we want is for care to be frustrating. That’s why we meet everyone where they are by offering:
- Access to care through video and in-person visits
- Online scheduling
- The opportunity to select from a growing community of primary and specialty physicians
We look at care as including body, mind and spirit. So, we consider the different dimensions of our patients to create a deeper level of care by:
- Investing in resources – from physical health to wellness to behavioral health
- Understand a patient’s environment and respect the role of their personal choice
- Providing access to wellness gyms
When it comes to the most pressing challenges, we know that meeting expectations isn’t enough. We aim to exceed them be going further and providing important resources, such as:
- Continually assessing the health needs of our community and taking steps to meet those needs/fill those gaps
- Serving our communities through outreach programs, investing in new technologies and services with support from the HonorHealth Foundation
- Participating in national and international collaborations to learn from and share our resources locally and globally