As leaders in personalized care, HonorHealth puts you at the center of everything we do.
We're exploring new ways to give you access to the right care, as easily as possible, resulting in more complete, coordinated care. That's also why we offer much more than hospital care — we bring care to where you live, regardless of your need.
As a non-profit, local provider, we're dedicated to the health and wellness of our communities. We work proactively to help you stay as healthy as possible.
HonorHealth offers convenient access to healthcare with a large network of high-quality primary care and specialty physicians, as well as other healthcare providers. They work with you as partners inside and outside of the hospital setting. HonorHealth encompasses:
- 55-plus physician and specialty practices in the HonorHealth Medical Group.
- Five hospital locations:
- Two Level 1 Trauma Centers at John C. Lincoln Medical Center and Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center.
- A surgical specialty hospital and a freestanding emergency center.
- A cancer research institute.
- 3,200 expert physicians.
- Medical imaging, including a breast care center.
- 3,400 outstanding nurses.
- 3,100 dedicated volunteers.
- 10,300 dedicated employees.
- Community health centers and other services, such as a Food Bank and a Children's Dental Clinic, to help the vulnerable in our communities.
HonorHealth's integrated health system provides personalized, connected, quality care with innovative approaches to achieve superior clinical outcomes.
Our wide range of services includes: Cardiac Care, Orthopedic Services, Cancer Care, a Research Institute, Emergency Services and Trauma Care, Maternity Services, Pediatric Services, Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery, Diabetes Management, Home Health Services, Neurosciences, Medical Imaging, Outpatient Services and more.
We are confident that we can create a healthier tomorrow with you and for you.