Making healthy personal.
You want healthcare focused on you – your unique needs, your schedule, your goals. You want a network of experts connected to each other, with everyone focused on your well-being. HonorHealth provides that focus. The HonorHealth health system:
- Provides care for individuals and families with a variety of medical needs.
- Encompasses more than 2,800 expert physicians, 12,800 dedicated employees, and 3,100 caring volunteers working in partnership.
- Is committed to wellness management.
- Has nearly 150 years of combined experience serving communities in greater Phoenix through such programs as NOAH and Desert Mission.
HonorHealth offers an integrated system of care to bring simpler, more accessible healthcare to those who matter most — our patients and communities. The health system encompasses:
- Six hospitals in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona
- HonorHealth Greenbaum Specialty Surgical Hospital
- HonorHealth Medical Group, with more than 70 primary, specialty and urgent care locations that can help you stay healthy
- HonorHealth Piper Surgery Center
- HonorHealth Research Institute
- Virginia G. Piper Pediatric Center of Excellence – Children's Emergency
- HonorHealth Virginia G. Piper Cancer Care Network, with locations throughout the greater Phoenix area, from Wickenburg to Gilbert
- HonorHealth Breast Health and Research Center, with multiple locations in Phoenix
The HonorHealth promise
HonorHealth is both a name and call to action. It emphasizes trustworthiness and integrity while demonstrating respect and dedication to delivering the highest quality care in a personal and easy manner.
The brand promise of making healthy personal reflects HonorHealth’s mission — to improve the health and well-being of our community.
HonorHealth provides the right care at the right time at the right place by:
- Communicating and collaborating across the health system to ensure that you're always getting the best care
- Working efficiently to provide care and reduce repeated questions and procedures
- Explaining what they’re doing and clearly define steps to take to get healthier
- Earning Magnet status for nursing care at all six hospitals. This prestigious recognition ensures you receive the gold standard for nursing care, an honor earned by only 6 percent of the nation's hospitals.
HonorHealth focuses on you. Physicians and staff:
- Take the time to understand your unique needs
- Engage you in conversations about health because your input is valuable
- Are never too busy to go beyond what's expected to offer a helping hand
HonorHealth engages its communities in wellness by:
- Focusing on wellness to help you live your best life
- Being proactive about your health
- Offering support and guidance regardless of where you are on your health journey
HonorHealth makes it easier than ever for you to get the personalized care you need in a way that works for you by:
- Transforming access to care by providing the right care in the right places
- Providing more access points to quality care than ever and changing the way you get the care you need
HonorHealth continues to strengthen our communities, making sure that everyone has access to quality healthcare:
- In the past five years, more than 21,000 donors have supported our programs and projects
- The health system serves our communities through outreach programs and the HonorHealth Foundation