If you need to be hospitalized due to illness, injury or surgery, you expect excellent, attentive care. You should know that HonorHealth’s five hospitals are staffed with the highest level of nursing care available in the U.S. and in Arizona. In fact, all five of HonorHealth’s hospitals have earned Magnet status, a recognition of hospitals with the very best in nursing care.
HonorHealth’s five hospitals and their locations are:
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center in north central Phoenix.
- HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical Center in north Phoenix.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center in downtown Scottsdale.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center in central Scottsdale.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center in north Scottsdale.
In addition, HonorHealth offers a free-standing emergency 24/7 center at Sonoran Health and Emergency Center located in north Phoenix.
HonorHealth maintains a smoke-free, tobacco-free environment across all facilities.