HonorHealth accepts most insurance plans at its hospitals and physician offices. However, just because a plan is listed doesn’t mean you’re covered. It’s important that you contact your insurance provider to verify your coverage before you seek services.
In addition, independent physicians who work in the hospitals sometimes accept different insurance plans than those accepted at HonorHealth. Always verify coverage by physicians — surgeons, anesthesiologists, pathologists, radiologists, hospitalists – before you receive care. And remember — independent physicians are required to bill you or your insurance separately from HonorHealth.
Below is a partial list of contracted insurance plans. (NOTE: This list is not all-inclusive and not all locations are included in all plans).
Commercial Insurance (Available through your work)
- Aetna Health Inc.(includes Banner|Aetna as of 1-1-2018)
- America’s PPO / Health EZ
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care.
- Arizona Medical Network.
- Assured Assistance (RBC Travel).
- Banner|Aetna as of 1-1-2018.
- Beech Street.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Arizona.
- Cigna Healthcare of Arizona, Inc.
- Cofinity, Inc.
- CopperPoint Mutual Insurance Co.
- Coventry Health Care.
- First Health Network.
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- Humana Health Plan, Inc.
- Rural Area Network (RAN) accessed through HMN.
- TRICARE - UnitedHealth Military & Veterans Services, LLC.
- Veterans Affairs (VA) through TriWest.
- UnitedHealthcare of Arizona.
MARKETPLACE/PUBLIC EXCHANGE OPTION
Ambetter from Health Net. Open enrollment runs through December 15 for a Jan. 1 effective date.
MEDICARE and MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS
- Allwell Medicare Essentials I (HMO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Advantage.
- Allwell Dual Medicare (HMO SNP)
- Fresenius (C-SNP)
- Health Net (Allwell Medicare Essentials I (HMO)
- Health Net (Allwell Dual Medicare (HMO SNP)
- Medicare - traditional/original.
- UnitedHealthcare AARP Medicare Complete.
- HonorHealth Medical Group PCPs participate in PLAN 1 ONLY
- HonorHealth Specialists participate in PLAN 1 AND PLAN 2
- HonorHealth hospitals and facilities participate in PLAN 1 AND PLAN 2
- Call UnitedHealthcare to verify HonorHealth’s participation with other UnitedHealthcare plans
* Only Deer Valley and John C. Lincoln medical centers accept these plans. Call 623-580-5800 to see which HonorHealth physician offices accept these plans.
- Bridgeway Health Solutions termed by AHCCCS on 2017.
- Care 1st Health Plan of Arizona.
- Community Plan (formerly APIPA).
- Health Choice Arizona.
- Health Net Access.
- Mercy Care Plan.