HonorHealth accepts most major insurance plans. You are responsible to ensure in-network or out-of-network status as well as plan coverage for any services provided. Please contact your insurance provider to verify your coverage.
Below is a partial list of contracted insurance plans. (NOTE: this list is not all-inclusive and not all locations are included in all products/plans).
Commercial Insurance (Available through your work)
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care.
- Arizona Medical Network.
- Assured Assistance (RBC Travel).
- Beech Street.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Arizona.
- Cigna Healthcare of Arizona, Inc.
- Cofinity, Inc.
- CopperPoint Mutual Insurance Co.
- Coventry Health Care.
- First Health Network.
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- Humana Health Plan, Inc.
- Rural Area Network (RAN) accessed through HMN.
- TRICARE - UnitedHealth Military & Veterans Services, LLC.
- Veterans Affairs (VA) through TriWest.
- UnitedHealthcare of Arizona.
MARKETPLACE/PUBLIC EXCHANGE OPTION
Ambetter from Health Net. Open enrollment begins Nov. 1 for a Jan. 1 effective date.
MEDICARE and MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Advantage.
- Cigna (new enrollment restricted by Medicare).
- Medicare - traditional/original.
- UnitedHealthcare AARP Medicare Complete.
- HonorHealth Medical Group PCPs participate in PLAN 1 ONLY
- HonorHealth Specialists participate in PLAN 1 AND PLAN 2
- HonorHealth hospitals and facilities participate in PLAN 1 AND PLAN 2
- Call UnitedHealthcare to verify HonorHealth’s participation with other UnitedHealthcare plans
* Not every HonorHealth hospital/medical office participates in every plan.
- Bridgeway Health Solutions effective 1-1-2017.
- Care 1st Health Plan of Arizona.
- Community Plan (formerly APIPA).
- Health Choice Arizona.
- Health Net Access.
- Maricopa Health Plan.
- Mercy Care Plan.