Graduate and Undergraduate Medical Education
Graduate Medical Education
As a major patient-centric health system in the heart of the Phoenix/Scottsdale metro area, HonorHealth is dedicated to excellence in patient care, teaching and research.
We are pleased to offer these accredited residency programs:
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center - Family Medicine Residency Program: Established in 1974, this program is community-based and affiliated with the University of Arizona College of Medicine.
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center - General Surgery Residency Program: HonorHealth is proud to partner with Midwestern University to offer a complete five-year residency program in general surgery.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center - Internal Medicine Residency Program: The inaugural class of this program began in July 2016.
- HonorHealth Pharmacy Practice Residency Program: Established in 2003, HonorHealth's PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program helps pharmacists reach established goals and objectives in accordance with standards established by the ASHP through the Residency Learning Service program.
- HonorHealth Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency: Established in 2009, this program emphasizes manual therapy and treatment techniques.
- HonorHealth/Northern Arizona University Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency: Established in 2011, this program is designed to help residents improve clinical skills in a hospital system.
Undergraduate Medical Education
HonorHealth is committed to providing a superior educational experience for medical students, physician assistants and nurse practitioners. We serve as a major clinical site for required clerkships in internal medicine, obstetrics-gynecology, pediatrics and surgery and offer many sub-specialty electives. Because our clerkship training sites are in various locations throughout metro Phoenix, students benefit from a diverse patient population and a broad spectrum of training. Learn more about our program.