As a major patient-centric health system in the heart of the Phoenix/Scottsdale metro area, HonorHealth is dedicated to excellence in patient care, teaching and research.
ACGME Accredited Medical Residency Programs
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center - Family Medicine Residency Program: Established in 1974, this program is community-based and affiliated with the University of Arizona College of Medicine.
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center - General Surgery Residency Program: HonorHealth offers a complete five-year residency program in general surgery.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center - Internal Medicine Residency Program: A program affiliated with Mayo Clinic and University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix featuring an innovative educational curriculum.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center - Dermatology Residency Program: HonorHealth offers experience at various sites in Phoenix metropolitan areas.
- HonorHealth Rehabilitation Hospital – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency Program: HonorHealth offers experience at various sites in Phoenix metropolitan areas.
HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center – Addiction Medicine Fellowship Program: The inaugural class began in Fall 2018.