Residency and fellowship programs
As a major patient-centric health system in the heart of the Phoenix/Scottsdale metro area, HonorHealth is dedicated to excellence in patient care, teaching and research.
ACGME accredited medical residency programs
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center - Family medicine residency program: Established in 1974, this program is community-based and affiliated with the University of Arizona College of Medicine.
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center - General surgery residency program: HonorHealth offers a complete five-year residency program in general surgery.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center - Internal medicine residency program: A program affiliated with Mayo Clinic and University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix featuring an innovative educational curriculum.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center - Dermatology residency program: HonorHealth offers experience at various sites in Phoenix metropolitan areas.
- HonorHealth Rehabilitation Hospital – Physical medicine and rehabilitation residency program: HonorHealth offers experience at various sites in Phoenix metropolitan areas.
HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center – Addiction medicine fellowship program: The inaugural class began in Fall 2018.