Community Health Needs Assessment
At HonorHealth, we think it's important to understand which diseases and other issues are impacting our community and impacting their ability to live a healthy life. We do this by conducting a Community Health Needs Assessment every three years.
After identifying the needs, we develop an Implementation Plan with steps HonorHealth will take over the next three years to improve outcomes on the identified needs.
We completed our most recent Community Health Needs Assessment in 2015. You can find the Needs Assessment for each hospital below.
2015 Community Health Needs Assessment
- Deer Valley Medical Center CHNA (PDF).
- Greenbaum Specialty Surgery Hospital CHNA (PDF).
- HonorHealth Rehabilitation Hospital CHNA (PDF).
- John C. Lincoln Medical Center CHNA (PDF).
- Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center CHNA (PDF).
- Scottsdale Shea Medical Center CHNA (PDF).
- Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center CHNA (PDF).