Community Health Needs Assessment
At HonorHealth, we think it's important to understand which diseases and other issues are impacting our community and impacting their ability to live a healthy life. We do this by conducting a Community Health Needs Assessment every three years.
After identifying the needs, we develop an Implementation Plan with steps HonorHealth will take over the next three years to improve outcomes on the identified needs.
We're working on the next needs assessments right now; please find it here at the end of 2015. In the meantime, you can take a look at earlier ones. (Because HonorHealth conducted the last needs assessments as two separate organizations, they may look a little different.)
2013 Community Health Needs Assessment
- Deer Valley Medical Center CHNA (PDF).
- Greenbaum Specialty Surgery Hospital CHNA (PDF).
- John C. Lincoln Medical Center CHNA (PDF).
- Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center CHNA (PDF).
- Scottsdale Shea Medical Center CHNA (PDF).
- Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center CHNA (PDF).
You can also request a hard copy of these reports by submitting a request to communitybenefit@HonorHealth.com.