Pricing transparency information
Helping you find the answers
If you're preparing for a surgery or procedure, it's understandable that you want as much information as possible — especially when it comes to costs.
At HonorHealth, we want to put your mind at ease so you can focus on healing. We'll help you find the average costs for your procedure, explore financial and insurance options and get answers to your questions. Having reliable information at your fingertips, means you can feel confident about making the best healthcare decision possible.
As you review the costs, please keep in mind that no two patients or procedures are the same. To provide you with personalized care to best meet your needs, your physician may recommend a slightly different procedure, perform a longer surgery, require a longer hospital stay or involve other specialists in your care. As a result, pricing may vary. To get more detailed pricing, please contact your physician and contact your health insurance provider for information regarding your specific coverage.
* Inpatient DRG, service package, and per unit rates are listed only where there has been utilization within the past 12 months; APR-DRG negotiated rates are an average reimbursement regardless of location and severity of illness; Supply rates have been excluded.
Tools and resources
We want to help make your decision a little easier. That's why we've provided a wealth of informative tools and resources where you can explore your financial options and get answers to your questions.
- Financial assistance policy
- Accepted insurance companies and plans
- Medical term glossary
- Frequently asked questions
- Options for the uninsured
For more information, call:
HonorHealth Medical Group professional billing services: 623-434-6148
Price quotes for all HonorHealth facilities including inpatient, outpatient and medical imaging: 623-580-5800