Medical center visitor guidelines
John C. Lincoln, Deer Valley, Sonoran Crossing and Scottsdale Osborn, Shea, Thompson Peak
Here’s what you need to know for visiting our medical centers:
- Masks covering the nose and mouth are required at all times for all HonorHealth team members, patients and visitors, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status. Visitors who do not follow the mask requirement at any time during their visit will be asked to leave.
- We strongly encourage visitors to observe appropriate hand hygiene guidelines. Gloves are not permitted.
- The patient you’re visiting will also need to wear a mask at all times while you’re in their room.
- Visitors are allowed 24 hours a day, unless there is a justified clinical reason for no visitors.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted.
- Cafeterias and gift shops are fully open. As masking is still required, if you get food from the cafeteria during your visit, you’re encouraged to eat in approved areas inside the cafeteria or on a patio.
- Get more information about current OB and NICU guidelines.
Medical Group visitor guidelines
- Family members and support persons can accompany patients to their appointments.
- Remember, all team members, patients and visitors must continue to wear masks inside our facilities at all times.
HonorHealth recognizes the basic human right to choose one's own support system in a time of need. An open visitation policy is designed to protect the patient's rights to receive any visitors they designate regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. All visitors will enjoy full and equal visitation privileges consistent with the patient preferences.