Medical center visitor guidelines
John C. Lincoln, Deer Valley, Sonoran Crossing and Scottsdale Osborn, Shea, Thompson Peak
We are currently allowing open visitation. Here’s what you need to know:
- Masks covering the nose and mouth are required at all times for all HonorHealth team members, patients and visitors, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status. Visitors who do not follow the mask requirement at any time during their visit will be asked to leave.
- We strongly encourage visitors to observe appropriate hand hygiene guidelines. Gloves are not permitted.
- The patient you’re visiting will also need to wear a mask at all times while you’re in their room.
- Visitors are allowed 24 hours a day, unless there is a justified clinical reason for no visitors.
- Children under 12 years of age are permitted, with a few exceptions, but must be supervised by an adult and can't stay overnight. The bone marrow transplant unit and outpatient clinics do not allow visitors under 12 years of age.
- Cafeterias and gift shops are fully open. As masking is still required, if you get food from the cafeteria during your visit, you’re encouraged to eat in approved areas inside the cafeteria or on a patio.
- For more information about current OB and NICU guidelines, visit this page.
Medical Group visitor guidelines
- Family members and support persons can accompany patients to their appointments.
- Remember, all team members, patients and visitors must continue to wear masks inside our facilities at all times.