What is Community Benefit?
Community Benefit is HonorHealth's commitment to filling gaps in community health needs to contribute to creating a healthier community.
Our commitment includes:
- Helping you access the healthcare you need.
- Contributing to helping everyone in the community be healthier.
- Teaching future healthcare providers, such as doctors and nurses.
- Filling gaps in services by working with our partners.
Each year, HonorHealth's Community Benefit programs invest more than $100 million into the community. Community Benefit provides:
- Outreach and education for healthy living.
- Screenings for stroke, diabetes and cancer.
- Education opportunities for healthcare students.
- Financial assistance.
Check out the variety of programs we offer by going to our Calendar of Events and registering for one of our classes or screenings.
To learn what these needs are, we conduct a Community Health Needs Assessment every three years.
You can help support our mission by providing a donation through our HonorHealth Foundation.
For more information about the benefits HonorHealth provides to our community, please call 480-882-4301.