What are we doing to keep you healthy?
Community Benefit is HonorHealth's commitment to filling gaps in our regional health needs, creating a healthier community. To learn what these needs are, we conduct Community Health Needs Assessments.
Every year, HonorHealth provides over $300 million in community benefit. This includes costs associated with our community outreach programs, charity care and the unpaid costs of public programs.
Our commitment includes:
- Helping patients afford the healthcare they need with financial assistance
- Supporting programs that promote health to everyone in our community
- Educating future and existing physicians, nurses and allied healthcare providers
- Providing social services to the most vulnerable in our community
- Partnering with local government and community-based organizations
Explore the variety of programs and events offered by registering for one of our classes.
Support our non-profit mission with a donation through our HonorHealth Foundation.
See our annual Community Benefit reports
(2021 coming soon)