MyChart is a free, easy-to-use, secure website that gives you access to your health information quickly and conveniently from your computer, smartphone or tablet.
Instant activation – during the scheduling, check-in or discharge process, you may receive an email with a link to quickly complete your MyChart sign up.
- HonorHealth Medical Group patients: Your activation code is on your after-visit summary paperwork.
- HonorHealth hospital patients: Your activation code on your discharge paperwork.
Please note: For your security, your one-time activation code expires after 60 days. If you’re experiencing problems with your activation code or need a new one, please call the HonorHealth Customer Navigation Center at 623-580-5800.
MyChart benefits for HonorHealth patients
With MyChart you can:
- Schedule, reschedule or cancel appointments with your provider online.
- If scheduling a video visit, please view our Video visits: What you need to know tip sheet (PDF).
- Request an appointment from providers or specialists with whom you are already established.
- Review test and lab results.
- Email your healthcare provider with non-urgent medical questions and get a response within two business days.
- Request prescription refills from your doctor/provider.
- Review and update your medications, immunizations, allergies and health history or provide updates regarding current health issues.
- Access patient education resources through nationally recognized sources.
- Review post-visit instructions.
- Conveniently and securely pay your bills online for all of your HonorHealth accounts.
Get fast, affordable care from anywhere, with Epic E-Visits
E-Visits are available to current HonorHealth patients with MyChart accounts. The service allows you to answer questions about your medical issue, submit via MyChart for an HonorHealth provider’s review, and then wait for the treatment plan that will be sent to your MyChart messages.
Getting started is easy
- Sign in to MyChart
- Select E-Visit from the menu
- Answer a series of questions about the reason for your visit
- Verify/update your insurance information
- Add a payment method (for an authorization hold to be placed on your card for the E-Visit)
- Verify/update your personal information
- Click Submit
If an in-person visit is necessary based off your condition, you’ll be instructed to call 623-580-5800 to schedule an appointment.
If you are a new patient, please call 623-580-5800 to schedule an in-person appointment.
E-Visits are for non-urgent conditions. If you need urgent medical attention, please contact your primary care provider by phone or find an urgent care near you. For medical emergencies, call 911 immediately.
Request access to a child or family member’s account
Active MyChart users can assign and/or revoke proxy access directly through MyChart. To do so in your MyChart account, go to: Menu > Share My Record > Friends and family access > Invite Someone
If the patient does not have a MyChart account, please follow the instructions below:
For children up to age 18, you can request proxy access to view their MyChart account by completing the Request for MyChart Child Proxy Form (PDF).
If you are taking care of a parent or other adult, once the patient agrees to allow you to serve as their proxy, please complete and follow the instructions on the Request for MyChart Adult Proxy Form (PDF).
Share your health information with another app
If you'd like to use an app to access and import your health information from MyChart you are able to do so if you have an active HonorHealth MyChart account. Learn more about sharing your information with another app.
MyChart is available in Spanish
You can message your provider, request medication refills, ask billing questions and contact customer service through your MyChart account. To update your language preference to Spanish, please:
- Visit MyChart.HonorHealth.com.
- Select Ver en Español at the top of the sign-in page to switch between English and Spanish.
- Or click the globe icon in the top left corner of the toolbar after logging in to switch.
If you prefer to update your preferences in the MyChart app, view our Changing language preferences for individual apps (iOS or Android) to Spanish tip sheet (PDF).
Please note: Some items are not available for translation, including medication and procedure names, chart notes, estimates and virtual visits.