HonorHealth is pleased to offer the MyChart application to HonorHealth patients.
For HonorHealth Medical Group patients
MyChart is a free, easy-to-use, secure website that gives you access to your health information quickly and conveniently from your personal computer, smartphone or tablet. MyChart allows you to:
- Schedule, reschedule or cancel appointments with your primary care physician/provider online.
- Request an appointment from providers or specialists with whom you are already established.
- Review test and lab results.
- Email your doctor/provider with non-urgent medical questions and get a response within two business days.
- Request prescription refills from your doctor/provider.
- Review and update your medications, immunizations, allergies and health history or provide updates regarding current health issues.
- Access patient education resources through nationally recognized sources.
- Review post-visit instructions.
- Conveniently and securely pay your bills online for all of your HonorHealth accounts.
You can also download the MyChart App on your mobile device from the App Store or Google Play store. Once the app is downloaded, search within the app for Arizona and then HonorHealth; log in with your MyChart credentials.
How to sign up for MyChart
- Visit MyChart.
- Click on the Sign-Up Now button in the "New User?" box.
- Enter your activation code and set up your MyChart user ID and password.
Obtaining your activation code
- HonorHealth Medical Group patients will find your activation code on your after-visit summary paperwork.
- HonorHealth hospital patients can sign up for a MyChart account before being discharged from the hospital. Use MyChart Bedside, available on iPads in your hospitald room.
If you don't have an activation code, you can request one by submitting a MyChart Account Request.
MyChart Bedside for patients in the hospital
During your hospital stay, you'll have access to MyChart Bedside. MyChart Bedside is an application available to you in your room on a hospital-provided iPad. MyChart Bedside is free of charge and provides you a clear understanding of what's happening during your hospital stay.
MyChart Bedside allows you to:
- View your lab and test results, when made available by your doctor.
- See your vital signs, such as your blood pressure, heart rate and temperature.
- Learn about the medications your physician has prescribed for you.
- Submit non-urgent requests, such as changing your room temperature or asking to have trash removed.
- Watch educational videos about your health conditions.
- Request spiritual care/support.
- See your upcoming tests and procedures.
On the application, you'll also be able to sign up for a MyChart account before you leave the hospital. This will allow you to access the information from your hospital stay on your personal computer or mobile device after you've been discharged.
MyChart Bedside is currently available at these HonorHealth hospitals:
- Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
Want to learn more about MyChart Bedside? See the HonorHealth MyChart Bedside frequently asked questions.
Request access to another HonorHealth MyChart or MyChart Bedside account
If you're taking care of a parent or other adult, you may need proxy access to his/her MyChart account to view and manage his or her health information. Once the patient agrees to allow you to serve as his/her proxy, please complete and follow the instructions on the form below.
Sharing your health information with another app
If you'd like to use an app to access and import your health information, HonorHealth gives you the ability to exchange information. You must have an active HonorHealth patient portal (MyChart) account because the security you set – user name and password – would be your authentication for MyChart to share designated information with the app. Another security feature is a time limit for the session connection between the app and your MyChart.
Follow the app's instructions. If available, the information you may choose to share includes allergies, conditions, medications, lab tests, family history, goals, immunizations, procedures, smoking status, vital signs, and document reference.
- Basic steps sharing health information with another app
- FAQs sharing health information with another app
For more information, see our FAQs page.