Attention Relay Health Users: HonorHealth has transitioned its patient portal to MyChart. Learn more below.
For HonorHealth Medical Group patients
HonorHealth is pleased to offer MyChart — a free, easy-to-use, secure website that allows you to:
- Schedule or cancel appointments online with your primary care physician.
- Review test and lab results.
- Email your doctor/provider with non-urgent medical questions and get a response within two business days.
- Request prescription refills from your doctor/provider.
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and health history.
- Access patient education resources through nationally recognized sources.
- Review post-visit instructions.
- Conveniently and securely pay your bills online for all of your HonorHealth accounts.
- Receive your referral and authorization for specialty care.
For HonorHealth hospital patients
You’ll receive information about MyChart when you’re admitted to an HonorHealth hospital and receive an activation code for MyChart at discharge. With this personal online health record, you’ll:
- Be able to review instructions about your care needs after you’re discharged from the hospital.
- Conveniently and securely pay your bills online for all your HonorHealth accounts.
®MyChart Epic System Corporation
- As an HonorHealth Medical Group patient you will find your activation code on your after-visit summary paperwork.
- As an HonorHealth hospital patient you will find your activation code on your discharge paperwork.
Using any computer, smartphone or tablet with Internet access, go to AzMyChart.com and click on the Sign-Up Now button in the "New User?" box. You’ll be asked to enter your activation code and set up your MyChart user ID and password. If you don’t have an activation code, you can request one by clicking on the Sign-Up Now link followed by Click Here to Request Access.
Print out the MyChart brochure (PDF)