MyChart is a free, easy-to-use, secure website that gives you access to your health information quickly and conveniently from your computer, smartphone or tablet.
New to MyChart? Need help signing up? Get instructions to walk you through the process.
MyChart benefits for HonorHealth patients
With MyChart you can:
- Schedule, reschedule or cancel appointments with your provider online.
- If scheduling a video visit, please view our Video visits: What you need to know tip sheet (PDF).
- Request an appointment from providers or specialists with whom you are already established.
- Review test and lab results.
- Email your healthcare provider with non-urgent medical questions and get a response within two business days.
- Request prescription refills from your doctor/provider.
- Review and update your medications, immunizations, allergies and health history or provide updates regarding current health issues.
- Access patient education resources through nationally recognized sources.
- Review post-visit instructions.
- Conveniently and securely pay your bills online for all of your HonorHealth accounts.
Request access to a child or family member’s account
For children up to age 12, you can request proxy access to view their MyChart account by completing the Request for MyChart child proxy access form (PDF).
If you're taking care of a parent or other adult, once the patient agrees to allow you to serve as their proxy, please complete and follow the instructions on the Request for MyChart adult proxy access form (PDF).
Share your health information with another app
If you'd like to use an app to access and import your health information from MyChart you are able to do so if you have an active HonorHealth MyChart account. View our FAQs for more information.
COVID-19 proof of vaccination QR codes
As you work, travel or attend events like concerts or sporting events, you might be asked to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or if you have recent test results. You can now share your information directly from MyChart quickly, easily and securely, by:
- Generating barcodes that can be scanned right from your mobile device (MyChart mobile app version 9.9.1 or higher).
- Downloading a PDF document that includes your vaccination barcodes. (Test result barcodes are not included in the PDF.)
- Exporting your information to another application.
View our COVID-19 proof of vaccination QR codes tip sheet for more information.