Preparing to have your baby
We've simplified preparing for your hospital stay as much as possible. For your convenience, you can pre-register by downloading the required pre-registration form (PDF).
Email your completed pre-registration form and a clear front and back copy of your insurance card(s) to the OB admitting team at one of the two locations below:
- Email: HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
- Email: HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- Email: HonorHealth Sonoran Crossing Medical Center
After hospital staff receives your pre-registration, you'll get an email confirmation. A staff member will contact you to finalize your pre-registration and go over information provided by your insurance company. It's a good idea to review your insurance coverage and benefit information beforehand so you understand what your plan coverage includes. In addition, it's important to contact your insurance company to see how to add your baby to your insurance policy as quickly as possible after you deliver.
For questions or additional ways to pre-register, contact:
- Scottsdale Osborn OB Admitting Department: 480-583-0326
- Scottsdale Shea OB Admitting Department: 480-323-3331
- Sonoran Crossing OB Admitting Department: 623-683-5060
What to pack in your hospital bag
Hmm, what to pack for the hospital? Make it easy — take a look at this handy hospital bag checklist (PDF).