Prenatal education - childbirth classes
To help you learn as much as possible about your pregnancy and life with your baby, HonorHealth provides several maternity and childbirth classes. All classes are subject to a minimum registration and availability. Because curriculum is intended for an adult audience, please do not bring children to prenatal classes.
Virtual and in-person sessions available:
- Preparing for childbirth
- Newborn care
- Moms on the Move
- Pregnancy and postpartum depression support group
- Breathing and relaxation techniques for childbirth
- Infant CPR (in-person classes available)
Due to COVID-19, the following in-person classes are canceled until further notice. Find the latest information about service changes.
- Intensive childbirth education
- Preparing for cesarean section
- Training camp for new dads
- Sibling preparation, for ages 3 to 10