Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship
The HonorHealth Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship is committed to develop leading clinical cardiac electrophysiologists through exposure to high quality clinical care, didactic and self-directed education, and diverse scholarly opportunities.
As a program, we provide comprehensive training in all possible aspects of consultative, invasive, and advanced cardiac arrhythmia management of common and rare arrhythmia disorders. We aim to provide a unique learning environment for our fellows that combines true hands-on teaching at state-of-the-art invasive clinical electrophysiology facilities, a wide range of mentored research opportunities and an intense clinical training with abundantly diverse pathology. Our primary mission is to produce regional and national leaders in electrophysiology able to deliver high quality care within the evolving constraints of the healthcare system.
- Develop electrophysiology specialists who are competent in procedural excellence
- Create opportunities for research and other academic endeavors
- Enhance professional development of organizational skills, team building, and familiarity with political and financial hurdles of clinical practice
- Create an environment that promotes physician wellness and safety
The Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology fellowship is affiliated with the HonorHealth Cardiovascular Disease fellowship. The programs work in concert with each other for the improvement of patient care, research, and education for all trainees.
Our program is 24 months in length and can be undertaken after completion of a cardiovascular fellowship.
Get to know us
Junaid Bhutto, MD
Fellowship: Rush Medical College, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiac Electrophysiology
Residency: Tulane University School of Medicine, Internal Medicine
Medical School: Tulane University School of Medicine
Primary clinical site
HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical Center
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center
If you have questions or would like to learn more about the HonorHealth Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship program, please contact
Rosa Moran, Program Coordinator