Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency
HonorHealth Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency is the only ACGME accredited program in Arizona.
This program is a partnership between HonorHealth, Phoenix VA Health Care System and Select Medical. Benefits of the program include:
- A rich experience with a seasoned faculty
- A strong, innovative curriculum and focus on well-being of residents and faculty
- Academic half-day
- Anatomy Lab experience
Residency application process
Requirements for applications to the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency program include:
- Applications are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service
- Positions are filled through the National Resident Matching Program's (NRMP)
- Current enrollment in a medical school or a residency program, or active engagement in the clinical practice of medicine within the past 12 months (research and/or observerships do not qualify)
- PGY 1 year must meet the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation curriculum criteria
- We do not sponsor visas of any type
The application deadline is October 31.
Candidates will be notified and invited for a virtual interview via ERAS. Interviews will be scheduled from November through January.