The office is located on the east side of North 27th Avenue in the medical office building on the north end of the HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical Center campus. The office is on the first floor, making it convenient for you to access. Parking is available on the west and north sides of the building.
Public Transportation Directions
Valley Metro bus 27 runs north/south along 27th Avenue.
- Comprehensive cardiac care
- Cardiac electrophysiology
- Peripheral vascular disease treatment
- Acute and chronic care
- Bare metal, drug eluting and bio-absorbable stenting
- Bi-ventricular pacemaker / defibrillator placement
- Cardiac catheterization and intervention
- Carotid artery ultrasound
- Holter and event monitoring
- Nuclear cardiology
- Pacemaker and defibrillator monitoring
- Peripheral vascular ultrasound
- Stress testing
- Tilt-table testing
- Heart valve care
- Trans-esophageal echocardiography (A TEE is an echocardiogram performed via sound waves)
- Trans-thoracic echocardiography (an EKG performed via sound waves with a probe placed on your chest or abdomen)
The board-certified cardiologists at HonorHealth Heart Group - Deer Valley specialize in cardiac and peripheral vascular disease treatment and care. You’ll benefit from a wide range of services and the latest technologies in the medical management of cardiac disease, diagnostic cardiac examination, cardiovascular intervention, and surgical procedures. The goal is to support and educate you at every stage of your heart health from prevention to treatment and rehabilitation.