HonorHealth Heart Group - Deer Valley
Monday-Friday 7 a.m.- 5 p.m.
19841 N. 27th Ave., Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85027
The office is located on the east side of North 27th Avenue in the medical office building on the north end of the HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical Center campus. The office is on the first floor, making it convenient for you to access. Parking is available on the west and north sides of the building.
Valley Metro bus 27 runs north/south along 27th Avenue.
- Cardiac electrophysiology
- Comprehensive cardiac care
- Peripheral vascular disease treatment
- Acute and chronic care
- Bare metal, drug eluting and bio-absorbable stenting
- Bi-ventricular pacemaker / defibrillator placement
- Cardiac catheterization and intervention
- Carotid artery ultrasound
- Heart valve care
- Holter and event monitoring
- Nuclear cardiology
- Pacemaker and defibrillator monitoring
- Peripheral vascular ultrasound
- Stress testing
- Tilt-table testing
- Trans-esophageal echocardiography (A TEE is an echocardiogram performed via sound waves)
- Trans-thoracic echocardiography (an EKG performed via sound waves with a probe placed on your chest or abdomen)