HonorHealth Vascular Group - Deer Valley
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
19841 N. 27th Ave., Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85027
The office is located on the east side of North 27th Avenue in the medical office building on the north end of the HonorHealth Deer Valley Medical Center campus. The office is on the first floor, making it convenient for you to access. Parking is available on the west and north sides of the building.
Valley Metro bus 27 runs north/south along 27th Avenue.
The highly trained surgeons here specialize in a full range of vascular and thoracic services and treatments, as well as consultations and noninvasive vascular medicine. The physicians often deal with difficult and complex aneurysms, aortic diseases and acute conditions. If you're having pain in one or more of your limbs, the doctors here can help determine the cause.
The specialists also perform varicose vein ablation, both thermal and laser, and esophageal and lung disease treatments. The surgeons handle complex cases with compassion and care. They welcome new patients 18 and older.
- Abdominal aneurysm repair
- Carotid artery repair
- Esophageal disorder treatment
- Varicose vein treatment
- Vascular evaluation of nonhealing wounds
- Dialysis vascular access
- Limb pain and swelling evaluation
- Lower extremity revascularization
- Lung disorders treatment
- Peripheral vascular disease treatment
- Poor circulation evaluation and treatment
- Subclavian and upper extremity revascularization
- Thoracic aneurysm repair
- Thoracic disease treatment
- Varicose vein ablation
- Vascular evaluation of numbness/weakness in legs
- Vascular specialist
- Vascular surgery