HonorHealth Vascular Group - John C. Lincoln
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
9250 N. 3rd St., Suite 2000
Phoenix, AZ 85020
The office is inside the medical building on the northeast corner of the John C. Lincoln Medical Center campus. It is on Third Street, just south of East Hatcher Road. Plenty of parking is available in front of and around the building.
Valley Metro bus 12 stops at various point along Third Street.
The highly trained surgeons here specialize in a full range of vascular and thoracic services and treatments, as well as consultations and noninvasive vascular medicine. The physicians often deal with difficult and complex aneurysms, aortic diseases and acute conditions. If you're having pain in one or more of your limbs, the doctors here can help determine the cause.
The specialists also perform varicose vein ablation, both thermal and laser, and esophageal and lung disease treatments. The surgeons handle complex cases with compassion and care. They welcome new patients 18 and older.
- Abdominal aneurysm repair
- Carotid artery repair
- Esophageal disorder treatment
- Varicose vein treatment
- Vascular evaluation of nonhealing wounds
- Dialysis vascular access
- Limb pain and swelling evaluation
- Lower extremity revascularization
- Lung disorders treatment
- Peripheral vascular disease treatment
- Poor circulation evaluation and treatment
- Subclavian and upper extremity revascularization
- Thoracic aneurysm repair
- Thoracic disease treatment
- Varicose vein ablation
- Vascular evaluation of numbness/weakness in legs
- Vascular specialist
- Vascular surgery