Established in 2009, HonorHealth's Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Residency Program was the first accredited residency program in Arizona through the American Board of Physical Therapy Residency & Fellowship Education. The residency is a 12 month, full-time program.
How to Apply
If you're interested in pursuing a residency at HonorHealth please submit an application electronically through RF-PTCAS. Competitive candidates will be contacted for a personal interview that will take place in March and April.
Why Choose Us?
- The HonorHealth Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Residency Program gives residents the opportunity to improve their clinical skills in an outpatient hospital system through exposure to a variety of diverse patient populations.
- Residents work with a diverse clinical faculty whose credentials include orthopaedic certified specialist-certified doctors of physical therapy with advanced practice techniques from movement science and manual therapy backgrounds. Other specialty certifications held by faculty include FAAOMPT, NAIOMPT, CHT, SCS, CLTLANA and vestibular therapy.
- The residency program has 24 in-depth lecture/labs to strengthen residents’ knowledge. The program also uses independent study courses through the Orthopaedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association as a supplement to the curriculum.
- 100 percent of the program’s incoming residents have passed the orthopaedic board examination on their first attempt and have become orthopaedic certified specialists.
- Residents will be a part of a dynamic team of clinical faculty experts who provide outstanding patient outcomes through innovative and effective treatment methods.
- As full-time HonorHealth employees, the residents are eligible for all employee benefits including paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, and discounts on gym memberships.
- There are no tuition or program fees and no employment commitment following completion of the residency program.
Leadership and Staff
Margaret R. Klausing, PT, DPT, MSCI, OCS, CCI
Thompson Peak Medical Center
20201 N. Scottsdale Healthcare Drive, Suite 135
Scottsdale, AZ 85255