HonorHealth has made some service changes due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). More information for each affected service area is listed below:
Cancer and Hematology
- Patients and visitors coming to any Virginia G. Piper Cancer Care Network practice location will be screened upon entering.
- Patients and visitors are required to wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth at all times while in our facilities.
- If you do not have a mask, the clinic will provide one for you. Bandanas, neck gaiters, single-ply fabric masks, valve masks or similar face coverings are not permitted.
- Patient companions at Infusion Centers (Osborn same day care, Glendale, HonorHealth Neurology) and Virginia G. Piper Cancer Care Network practice locations:
- Visitors may be allowed based on the clinic’s ability to maintain social distancing, which is dependent on clinic size and number of patients in the clinic at any given time. Please call ahead to find out if a companion may join you.
- Exercise Rehabilitation gym (HonorHealth Virginia G. Piper Cancer Care Network- Shea, 2nd floor) – Closed.
- Outpatient physical therapy is still being offered at other HonorHealth locations.
Canceled until further notice:
- Support Group
- Mind-Body-Spirit activities
Women and Infants
- We have resumed screening mammograms and DEXAs.
- Essential Touch Wellness Center has reopened. Services are limited, as are the number of customers allowed inside the spa at one time. Please call 480-323-3655 to schedule an appointment.
- We have resumed newborn photo shoots.
- Prenatal tours are available online:
- New Moms, Postpartum Depression, Child Loss, and Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support Groups are available virtually and in person. View the schedule.
- Prenatal classes are currently available virtually. View the schedule.
*Essential is defined as meaning without this service the patient's health will be significantly impacted.