HonorHealth has made some service changes due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). More information for each affected service area is listed below:
Cancer and Hematology
- Patients and visitors coming to any HonorHealth Virginia G. Piper Cancer Care Network practice location will be screened upon entering.
- Patients and visitors are required to wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth at all times while in our facilities to protect our most vulnerable and at-risk patients.
- If you do not have a mask, the clinic will provide one for you.
- Bandanas, neck gaiters, single-ply fabric masks, valve masks or similar face coverings are not permitted.
Canceled until further notice:
- Support Group
- Mind-Body-Spirit activities
Women and Infants
- See current visitor restrictions and read our doula guidelines.
- We have resumed screening mammograms and DEXAs.
- Essential Touch Wellness Center has reopened. Services are limited, as are the number of customers allowed inside the spa at one time. Please call 480-323-3655 to schedule an appointment.
- We have resumed newborn photo shoots.
- Prenatal tours are available online:
- New Moms, Postpartum Depression, Child Loss, and Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support Groups are available virtually and in person. View the schedule.
- Prenatal classes are currently available virtually. View the schedule.
*Essential is defined as meaning without this service the patient's health will be significantly impacted.