Average Prices for Outpatient Procedures at HonorHealth Facilities in Scottsdale
These average prices are for outpatient medical services performed at HonorHealth facilities in Scottdale, including Scottsdale Shea, Scottsdale Osborn and Scottsdale Thompson Peak medical centers.
As you review these average prices, please keep in mind that no two patients or procedures are the same. Your actual price may vary based on pre-existing health conditions and procedure performed. Your physician may recommend a slightly different or longer procedure, or involve other specialists in your care.
These prices do not include physicians' fees, which may be charged by your surgeon, anesthesiologist, pathologist or radiologist. Please contact your physicians' offices and health insurance provider directly for price information.
The documents below include the following information:
- The Average Prompt Pay Price is the average price a self-pay patient will pay when paid-in-full in advance of having this procedure. This price is also available for emergency services, with no inpatient admission, if paid-in-full within 14 days of hospital visit.
- The Average Direct Pay Price is the average price a self-pay patient will pay when having this procedure. Arrangements can be made to pay over time.
- The Estimated Average Total Charge is the estimated average total charges a person will experience when having this procedure.
Choose a document to view the average pricing information for inpatient procedures:
- Average Pricing Information for HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center Surgical Services
- Average Pricing Information for HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center Surgical Services
- Average Pricing Information for HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center Surgical Services
NOTE: Average pricing documents are available in PDF format which requires Adobe Reader. Get Adobe Reader here.