Skip to main content
- Rotating with our Attendings and Residents at our various Affiliated Dermatology locations
- Shadowing Program Director, faculty, and residents in the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan area
- Attending didactics. Students are required to present a 10-minute PowerPoint presentation at the end of rotation on a topic chosen by chief residents.
- Seeing MOHS surgery and dermatopathology
- Fourth-year medical students: four-week rotation, two weeks for special circumstances.
- Interns rotate for one week from July 1-Dec. 1.
- Additional rotations accepted on case by case basis.