Interested in auditioning?
- Shadowing Dr. Barr and residents at Anthem, Surprise, Deer Valley and Scottsdale locations.
- Attending didactics. Rotators are required to present a 10-minute PowerPoint presentation at the end of rotation on a topic chosen by chief residents.
- Seeing MOHS surgery and dermatopathology.
- Fourth-year medical students: four-week rotation, two weeks for special circumstances.
- Interns rotate for one week from July 1-Dec. 1.
- Additional rotations accepted on case by case basis.