At HonorHealth, you'll find the broadest range of neurologic and spine clinical trials in metro Phoenix. Research is conducted across the HonorHealth network, including Deer Valley, John C. Lincoln and Scottsdale Osborn medical centers, and at HonorHealth Neurology in partnership with Phoenix Neurological Associates. At any given time, more than 60 clinical trials — primarily phases 2 through 4 — are active and enrolling patients, focusing on conditions such as:
- Disorders of the spine.
- ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease).
- Dementia (including Alzheimer's disease).
- Glioblastoma and other central nervous system tumors.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Spinal cord injury.
When you participate in a neurologic and spine clinical trial through HonorHealth, you'll:
- Be among the first to receive new treatment options, in a safe clinical setting.
- Receive highly personalized and focused care, 24/7, from a team of specialists that may include neurologists, neurosurgeons, pain specialists, pain management and rehabilitation specialists, physical and occupational therapists, neuropsychologists and neuro-oncologists.
- Easily find support services for you, your family and caregivers.
- Receive pain management therapies, as appropriate, from your specialist.
- Contribute to the advancement of treatment for the greater community.
About neurologic and spine research at HonorHealth
Launched in 2015, the Neurologic and Spine Research program at the HonorHealth Research Institute quickly established itself as a leader throughout the Southwest.
The HonorHealth Research Institute collaborates with physicians across the Valley and with organizations and universities across the nation. The institute additionally partners with medical, drug and device companies to develop and test the latest treatments for some of the most serious health challenges facing human beings.