HonorHealth teen volunteer opportunities
HonorHealth’s teen programs provide high school students with valuable opportunities to engage with their local community while gaining an understanding of the healthcare industry.
Volunteers work directly with patients, families, guests and staff. HonorHealth is seeking teens who are kind, mature, and able to provide excellent customer service. Prior to applying, teens are asked to carefully consider the required time commitment. Neither program includes job shadowing or internship opportunities.
You’ll receive a confirmation email with information on additional items needed to complete the application.
The following supplemental items are required in addition to the online application.
- Respond to the following prompts. Limit responses to a single page.
- Why are you interested in Teen Volunteer Summer Program at HonorHealth?
- What aspect of being a teen volunteer is most appealing to you and why?
- A copy of your unofficial high school transcript.
- Submit recommendation form completed by someone outside your immediate family. Consider someone who can speak to your work ethic and/or character.
- A copy of your unofficial transcript from school.
- A copy of your immunization record showing proof of immunization to measles, mumps, rubella (MMR), and varicella (chicken pox).
- Send all required documents to Volunteer Relations Coordinator Kristen Bagley by the application deadline of Monday, March 29, 2021, at 5 p.m. All documents should be sent in PDF or Word format (no links to documents).
This is a competitive application process as there are limited positions available. View FAQs to learn more about the Summer Teen Volunteer Program.
If you have questions or would like more information about any of our teen programs, you can email or call 480-587-5097 Kristen Bagley, volunteer relations specialist.