Looking for some flexibility with your medication pickup or delivery? Consider the fully stocked HonorHealth Pharmacy on North Central Avenue. You can choose from several options:
- Mail via U.S. Postal Service.
- Free shipping via a courier such as FedEx or UPS.
- Pickup at your doctor's office.
- Courier service for perishable items and rush orders (there may be a delivery charge for this service).
- Pickup at the pharmacy.
The friendly, knowledgeable pharmacists and other professionals at the HonorHealth Pharmacy will coordinate with your doctor to ensure quality and medication safety. If you're a patient in the HonorHealth system, your doctor and pharmacists at the HonorHealth Pharmacy can access your electronic medical record, when needed. You also can sign up for MyChart, a free, secure website that gives you access to your health information from your personal computer, smartphone or tablet. MyChart is available if you're a patient in the HonorHealth system. Other services include:
- Help with accessing financial assistance programs, if needed.
- Assistance with insurance providers to complete medication authorization.
- Acceptance of most health insurance plans.
"We're happy to offer consumers many different options when it comes to pickup and delivery," said Sue Moravec, HonorHealth chief pharmacy officer and associate vice president of pharmacy services. "We know that life often gets way too busy. We're here to make it easier while providing the pharmacy services you want and expect."
Frequently asked questions
If you have a prescription at another pharmacy, how can you get it filled at the HonorHealth Pharmacy?
This service is a phone call away. Only a small number of prescriptions can't be transferred by pharmacists via telephone. The HonorHealth team is ready to assist you.
If you want your doctor to send a prescription to HonorHealth Pharmacy, how can you make that happen?
Choose one of these options:
- Online: Ask your doctor to e-scribe the prescription. The e-scribe address is: HH JCLM Specialty Pharm 9109 N Central Ave.
- Fax: Ask your doctor to fax the prescription to: 602-943-0410.
- Phone: Ask your doctor to call in the prescription to: 602-674-6222.
As a first-time customer, what do you need to do?
Before the pharmacist fills your prescription, you'll get a call from the HonorHealth Pharmacy with a request for some detailed information. Or you can call the pharmacy at 602-674-6222 when it's convenient for you.
You have a prescription in your hand. Can you bring it to the pharmacy?
Definitely. The pharmacy is on the campus of HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center, just one block west of the hospital on North Central Avenue.