HonorHealth Infusion Center - Osborn
Monday - Sunday 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
3501 N. Scottsdale Rd., Suite 136
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
The Osborn center is on the HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center campus at 3501 N. Scottsdale Road. The center is on the first floor of the medical office building, and parking is available in front of and around the building.
- Blood and blood products transfusion.
- Antibiotic therapy.
- Electrolyte and hydration therapy.
- Rheumatoid medication infusion.
- Osteoporosis medication infusion.
- Multiple sclerosis infusion.
- Gastrointestinal therapy.
- Rabies treatment.
- Therapeutic phlebotomy.
- Line care.
Specialty nurses will make sure your infusion and injection needs are met in a timely fashion so you can get back to your daily activities. The nurses manage, neurology and primary care medical needs of patients 18 and older. You’ll find this a convenient and cost-effective way to get the medicine you need.
Once the nurses receive your doctor’s order for the medication infusion or injection, they’ll call you to schedule an appointment and get you in on the same day, if possible.
Because the clinic is open from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week, the nurses provide infusion services when you need them, even on a daily basis.
- Antibiotic therapy
- Blood and blood products transfusion
- Electrolyte and hydration therapy
- Gastrointestinal therapy
- Line care
- Multiple sclerosis infusion
- Osteoporosis medication infusion
- Rabies treatment
- Rheumatoid medication infusion
- Therapeutic phlebotomy