As a non-profit, locally owned healthcare network, HonorHealth is committed to expanding access to behavioral health services for our community. Patients and their families can expect compassionate, high-quality care tailored to meet their needs.
HonorHealth has formed a partnership to significantly improve access to the full continuum of behavioral health programs and services by building a new, state-of-the-art hospital at 90th Street and Via Linda in Scottsdale.
The new freestanding facility will:
- Consist of 120 beds and more than 73,000 square feet
- Perform behavioral health assessments 24 hours a day
- Serve adolescents, adults and older adults
- Offer programs for co-occurring behavioral health and substance use issues to meet the unique needs of this patient population
- Provide a robust outpatient program utilizing a combination of group, family and individual therapy. Treatment options will include both intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization. Programs will include services for patients dealing with depression, anxiety and bipolar disorders, as well as schizophrenia and other prevalent behavioral health issues.
Services at NOAH
Eight NOAH locations in the Phoenix area offer exceptional behavioral health services. Our counselors offer a variety of therapy sessions in many forms to meet our patients’ diverse needs.