HonorHealth has formed a partnership with Universal Health Services, Inc. to significantly improve access to the full continuum of behavioral health programs and services by building a new, state-of-the-art hospital at 90th Street and Via Linda in Scottsdale. Via Linda Behavioral Hospital is now open with limited initial capacity.
The freestanding facility:
- Consists of 120 beds and more than 73,000 square feet
- Performs behavioral health assessments 24 hours a day
- Serves adolescents, adults and older adults
- Offers programs for co-occurring behavioral health and substance use issues to meet the unique needs of this patient population
- Provides a robust outpatient program utilizing a combination of group, family and individual therapy. Treatment options will include both intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization. Programs will include services for patients dealing with depression, anxiety and bipolar disorders, as well as schizophrenia and other prevalent behavioral health issues.