Average prices for inpatient procedures
These average prices are for inpatient medical services performed at HonorHealth facilities in Phoenix (including Deer Valley and John C. Lincoln medical centers) and in Scottsdale (including Scottsdale Shea, Scottsdale Osborn and Scottsdale Thompson Peak medical centers). Please see the documents below for the average costs of inpatient procedures.
See the average pricing information for inpatient procedures at HonorHealth:
- Deer Valley Medical Center Inpatient Services (PDF)
- John C. Lincoln Medical Center Inpatient Services (PDF)
- Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center Inpatient Services (PDF)
- Scottsdale Shea Medical Center Inpatient Services (PDF)
- Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center Inpatient Services (PDF)
- Sonoran Crossing Medical Center Inpatient Services (PDF)
Important note about average pricing information
As you review these average prices for certain inpatient procedures, please keep in mind that no two patients or procedures are the same. Your actual price may vary based on pre-existing health conditions and the procedure performed. Your physician may recommend a slightly different procedure, perform a longer surgery, require a longer hospital stay or involve other specialists in your care.
These prices do not include physicians' fees, which may be charged by your surgeon, anesthesiologist, pathologist or radiologist. Please contact your physicians' offices and health insurance provider directly for price information.
The inpatient procedures pricing documents include the following information:
- The Average Prompt Pay Price is the average price a self-pay patient will pay when paid-in-full in advance of having this procedure. This price is also available for emergency services, with no inpatient admission, if paid-in-full within 14 days of hospital visit.
- The Average Direct Pay Price is the average price a self-pay patient will pay when having this procedure. Arrangements can be made to pay over time.
- The Estimated Average Total Charge is the estimated average total charges a person will experience when having this procedure.
NOTE: Average pricing documents are available in PDF format which requires Adobe Reader. Get Adobe Reader here.