Average prices for outpatient procedures
HonorHealth offers average prices for certain outpatient procedures performed at our facilities across the Valley.
See average pricing information for outpatient procedures at HonorHealth locations:
- Deer Valley Medical Center Surgical Services (PDF)
- John C. Lincoln Medical Center Surgical Services (PDF)
- Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center Surgical Services (PDF)
- Scottsdale Shea Medical Center Surgical Services (PDF)
- Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center Surgical Services (PDF)
- Sonoran Crossing Medical Center Surgical Services (PDF)
- HonorHealth Medical Group Services Self-Pay Pricing
Important note about average prices
As you review these average prices, please keep in mind that no two patients or procedures are the same. Your actual price may vary based on pre-existing health conditions and procedure performed. Your physician may recommend a slightly different procedure, perform a longer surgery, require a longer hospital stay or involve other specialists in your care.
These prices do not include physicians' fees, which may be charged by your surgeon, anesthesiologist, pathologist or radiologist. Please contact your physicians' offices and health insurance provider directly for price information.
The documents above include the following information:
- The Average Prompt Pay Price is the average price a self-pay patient will pay when paid-in-full in advance of having this procedure. This price is also available for emergency services, with no inpatient admission, if paid-in-full within 14 days of hospital visit.
- The Average Direct Pay Price is the average price a self-pay patient will pay when having this procedure. Arrangements can be made to pay over time.
- The Estimated Average Total Charge is the estimated average total charges a person will experience when having this procedure.
NOTE: Average pricing documents are available in PDF format which requires Adobe Reader. Get Adobe Reader here.