Honor Health's Infusion and Treatment Services Outpatient Center combines convenience with safe, high-quality care. The center offers easy parking and access, a calming environment with plenty of windows and individual TVs, and a central nursing station for individual attention and timely service.
Outpatient services include but are not limited to:
- Blood transfusions.
- Lab draws from central lines such as PICC line or port.
- Weekly PICC dressing change and monthly port care.
- Wound care and dressing changes.
Before you Go
- Appointments are scheduled after physician orders have been received.
- While there's no need to fast for IV therapy, please check with your physician regarding the need to fast for labs.
- Continue your medications at home and bring those you will need for the day with you. This includes diabetic testing supplies and insulin.
- If you need to eat during your infusion/treatment, please feel free to bring a snack or sack lunch. The facility provides complimentary beverages, and has a refrigerator and microwave available for your use.
Location and Hours
Infusion and Treatment Services Outpatient Center
3501 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 136.
Parking is available in the adjacent garage.
Mon. - Fri.: 6 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and holidays (limited services): 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
For more information, please call 480-882-4150 or fax 480-882-4579.