Schedule an appointment online. Schedule an appointment online using our patient portal, called MyChart. Click the MyChart button on the left for more information.
What to bring to your appointment
Be sure to bring these items:
- Your insurance card.
- List of current prescriptions medications, herbal supplements, vitamins and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency. This will allow our providers to check for any potential dangerous drug interactions using our advanced electronic health record.
- Pertinent information regarding your medical and surgical history.Names and addresses of previous physicians and, if possible, please have your previous medical records sent to our office prior to your visit.Emergency contact information and who we may speak with regarding your medical care.
- New Patient Registration - Medical, Demographics, Living Will (PDF)
- Financial Policy (English) (PDF)
- Politica Financiera (PDF)
- Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities (English) (PDF)
- Declaración de derechos y responsabilidades del paciente (PDF)
- Authorization to Use or Disclose Protected Health Information (PDF)
Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we do request 24 hours notification.
Billing and Insurance
We accept most insurance plans. For specific questions regarding insurance eligibility, please contact your insurance provider to verify benefits and coverage.
All insurance co-payments or deductibles are due at the time of service and will be collected when you check in for your appointment. If we do not have a contracted arrangement with your insurance plan, you will be expected to pay in full at the time of service. We accept cash, debit cards, check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover Cards as payment options.
We will gladly file your medical charges with your insurance carrier. If payment has not been received within 45 days of filing, you will be notified and asked to contact your insurance provider.
- Prescription requests are accepted by phone during regular office hours only.
- You may call the pharmacy for your prescription refill requests. The pharmacy will contact our office directly.
- You can also request a prescription refill online using our patient portal, MyChart. Click the MyChart button on the left for more information.
- Allow 24 to 48 hours for our office to obtain authorization from your provider for the prescription refill(s) you have requested.
- We will be unable to refill medications for patients who have not been seen in the office by the provider over one year. We will gladly schedule an appointment with your provider.
- Prescription refills requested on a Friday may not be reviewed until the following Monday.
- We will be unable refill medications after regular office hours or on weekends or holidays.
- For controlled medications, patients will be required to pick up a signed prescription in the office during regular business hours. Patients may be required to schedule an appointment for medication management.