The HonorHealth Medical Group offers comprehensive primary care services to patients of all ages, from pediatric to geriatric. We provide more access points to quality care than ever, and we're changing the way you get the care you need. We have more than 70 primary care, specialty care, urgent care locations throughout the Valley to help you stay healthy.
Learn more about primary care cash pay pricing from HonorHealth.
HonorHealth Medical Group - Primary Care Locations
As a patient of HonorHealth’s network of primary care physicians, you and your family can benefit from:
- MyChart, your personal electronic health record that provides you and your providers the same information no matter where you receive care.
- Convenient hours, including immediate and urgent care available seven days a week.
- Convenient locations throughout the Valley.
- Expert staff with advanced credentials.
- Acceptance of most types of insurances.
- Same-day appointments.
- Care for infants to seniors.
Patient-Centered Primary Care
Many of the HonorHealth Medical Group practices are recognized as "Patient-Centered Medical Homes" by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. In our recognized practices, you'll receive care that you can understand, as well as support to self-manage your care at home or work. Our national recognition means you have access to coordinated care when and where you need it, including access for yourself and your care team to common medical records. This honor means our practices are recognized as excelling in providing care that leads to higher quality and lower costs.