Sleep Disorder Symptoms
You may have a sleep disorder if you answer yes to any of the following questions. However, answering "yes" or "no" does not necessarily indicate a sleep disorder or its absence. Please consult your doctor about sleep disorder testing.
- Is your sleep restless and unrefreshing?
- Does your bed partner say you snore loudly, gasp, make choking sounds or stop breathing?
- Do you have creeping, tingling or crawling feelings in your legs or arms that are relieved by moving or massaging them, especially in the evening when you?re trying to fall asleep?
- Does it consistently take more than 30 minutes each night to fall asleep?
- Do you wake up in the middle of your sleep cycle and have trouble falling back to sleep?
- Do you frequently wake up with a dry mouth?
- Do you often struggle to remain alert during the day?
- Have you ever fallen asleep while driving, even for a second?
For more information about sleep disorders or to schedule your sleep study contact HonorHealth's Sleep Disorders Center at 480-323-3200.