HonorHealth offers an internationally recognized gynecological surgery program.
Our minimally invasive surgical gynecology program has been designated as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG) by the American Association of Gynecologic and Laparoscopists (AAGL) and the Surgical Review Committee (SRC). These are two leading organizations that partner to promote excellence in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery among surgeons worldwide.
You'll benefit from this leading-edge program that focuses on:
- Increased safety and quality gynecologic patient care.
- Faster recovery time and less scarring.
- Expansion of patient awareness and access to minimally invasive gynecologic procedures performed by surgeons and in facilities that have demonstrated excellence.
- Consistent nursing staff education and training.
- Consistent evidence-based order sets among the physicians in the Center of Excellence.
- Collection of data to contribute to a national database to ensure best practices.
Find out how HonorHealth's Minimally Invasive Gynecology Surgery program can help you by calling 480-323-3663.