Regardless of your stage in life, you'll find expert gynecologic care at HonorHealth. Whether you're experiencing endometriosis, difficulties conceiving, ovarian cysts or another women's health issue, HonorHealth gynecologists will collaborate with you on a treatment plan customized to your needs.
Gynecologic conditions you might be experiencing include:
- Adenomyosis: Excess tissue growing into the uterine wall.
- Endometriosis: Tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus grows outside the uterus.
- Excessive bleeding: Menstrual bleeding so heavy it interferes with your quality of life.
- Fertility issues: Difficulty conceiving a baby.
- Fibroids: Noncancerous growths in the uterus often occurring during your reproductive years and often causing no symptoms.
- Ovarian cysts: A fluid- or semi-fluid-filled sac on the ovary.
- Pelvic pain: Pain below the belly button that can be sudden and severe or ongoing and dull.
- Pelvic prolapse: Occurs when muscles and ligaments in the pelvic floor weaken and can't support the pelvic organs, causing a bulge in the vagina (prolapse).
- Urinary issues: Trickling urine, frequent urination, urgent urination or incontinence.