Although your life may seem like an endless balancing act, your health needs to come first. Regardless of your stage in life, the gynecologists on HonorHealth's medical staff provide:
- Expert diagnosis and the most up-to-date treatment options whether your issue is birth control, endometriosis, infertility, fibroids or menopause.
- Care by the best of the best. This stems from HonorHealth's designation as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology. The designation is granted by the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists and the Surgical Review Corporation, the two leading organizations that promote international excellence in this medical specialty.
- Minimally invasive surgery techniques, including robotic procedures that result in faster recovery with less pain. Specially trained doctors, surgeons, nurses and technologists ensure that you receive the compassionate care you deserve.
- Gynecologic oncologists trained to diagnose and treat women with uterine, cervical and ovarian cancers. Scottsdale Thompson Peak and Scottsdale Shea medical centers are specially equipped for minimally invasive surgery, including robotics, for gynecologic cancer.
- The latest technology to diagnose and treat your gynecologic health concern.