You know wellness is about more than going to the doctor every year. It's about taking care of your whole self, from the physical to the emotional to the spiritual.
HonorHealth offers an array of programs to support you in your efforts to achieve this state of well-being, including:
- Women's health screenings.
- Relaxation and spa.
- Support groups.
Women's Health Screenings
They can help identify issues before they become major problems. The following screenings are available at the Women's Diagnostic Center at Scottsdale Shea Medical Center:
- Body composition testing: Body composition analysis quickly and accurately provides detailed information on your weight, body fat percentage, body mass index, fat mass, fat-free mass and hydration status.
To schedule your appointment, call 480-323-3662.
- Bone density screenings: A painless ultrasound of the heel is used to assess your risk of osteoporosis.
- Heart health screenings: A nurse practitioner will assess your risk for heart attack and stroke.
Women's Diagnostic Center at Shea Medical Center.
To schedule your appointment, please call 623-580-5800.
- Cholesterol and glucose screenings: Women's Diagnostic Center at Shea Medical Center.
- Women's wellness screenings: This is a combination screening event followed by a manicure at Essential Touch. It includes a cholesterol check, bone density screening and a body composition analysis. Participants must fast at least 10 hours (water is okay). Total time is 75 minutes.