The HonorHealth Family Medicine Residency Program offers:
- A comprehensive community-based program affiliated with the University of Arizona College of Medicine, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, and A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- A strong academic curriculum emphasizing evidence-based medicine enhanced by robust didactics.
- A dedicated, enthusiastic faculty, each with a variety of professional interests and skills.
- A Federally Qualified Health Center, our Heuser Family Medicine Center in Scottsdale provides care to an underserved and diverse population that includes Hispanic and Native American communities.
- A collegial working environment that values teamwork among faculty, residents, nurses, and office staff.
- A strong advisor system that advocates for and assists you throughout your training.
- A busy hospital inpatient service at HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center. The inpatient service is managed by our resident physicians in collaboration with attending physicians and clinical pharmacists.
- An active resident association led by a peer-elected president. The association has monthly resident/faculty meetings to address pertinent program issues.
- A strong, integrated and longitudinal behavioral science curriculum focusing on relationship-centered care.
You'll learn about family medicine in the beautiful desert cities of Scottsdale and Phoenix.