- Cloth masks should be washed after each use.
- You can include them in the normal laundry with regular detergent and dry by either lying flat to air dry (direct sunlight is ideal) or in the dryer on the highest heat setting.
Watch your hands
- While wearing your mask, avoid touching your face and the mask itself. If you do, clean your hands.
- Try to avoid tugging on the mask or adjusting by grabbing the front. If you need to adjust, do so with the borders of the mask, then wash your hands.
Who should NOT use cloth face coverings?
- Children under age 2.
- Anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.