Why choose HonorHealth for spine care?
The spine is the central support structure for your body, which keeps you upright and gives you the ability to bend and twist. It also functions as a channel for nerves running from your brain to your feet. Yet, injury and other ailments can cause a lifetime of pain unless properly treated.
HonorHealth's comprehensive multidisciplinary team of orthopedic, neurologic, physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists, and physical therapists diagnose and treat all diseases, disorders and conditions of the spine to take away your pain and make daily life easier.
Common spine conditions
Among the many spine conditions treated at HonorHealth are:
- Back and neck pain
- Facet joint arthritis
- Spine fractures
- Spine deformities such as scoliosis and kyphosis
- Spinal cord injuries
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal tumors
- Spondylolisthesis (slipping of the vertebra)
- Failed back surgery syndrome
- Lumbar and cervical disc herniation
Treatment is based on your specific spine injury, disease, or disorder along with the type and severity of your symptoms. HonorHealth's team of experts chooses from a wide range of treatment options to return you to good health.
After diagnosing your spine condition using state-of-the-art diagnostic techniques, such as spinal evaluations, X-rays and MRIs, your doctor may suggest one or more of the following treatment options:
- Dry needling
- Medications, such as anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxers
- Injections (muscle and/or trigger-point injections)
- Interventional pain management
- Physical therapy
- Spinal decompression
- Spine surgery, including spinal fusion
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Spine navigation technologies