Thank you for your interest in our program! We look forward to connecting with you. We offer six categorical positions per year.
- Applications are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service
- National Resident Matching Program code: Categorical Track Internal Med/Thompson Peak (192940C0)
- For those who are not current fourth year medical students:
- Candidates must have had active engagement in the clinical practice of medicine within the past 12 months (observerships do not qualify; maximum of 1 year off from clinical practice for research).
- Please note that graduation date from medical school must be within last 3 years.
- You must provide at least USMLE Step 1 and/or COMLEX-USA Level 1 scores. A passing score is required. USMLE Step 2 and/or COMLEX-USA Level 2 scores are also encouraged.
- We do not sponsor or accept applicants with visas.
For the 2022 ERAS® cycle, our program will strongly encourage all applicants to complete a supplemental ERAS application, offered through the AAMC’s ERAS program. Applicants also will be required to complete the MyERAS application.
The additional information will help our program staff learn more about applicants’ medical education journey, including more meaningful information about work, volunteer, and research experiences, and help us better identify applicants who fit our program environment and mission.
Please bookmark the supplemental ERAS application section of the AAMC website to find the latest information, FAQs, and resources.
Questions? Email IMResidency@honorhealth.com